Jessica Alba has been officially let off the hook by the owners of the Oklahoma City properties she allegedly defaced with posters aimed at raising awareness of the dwindling numbers of Great White sharks. Though local police say they are continuing to investigate the incident, proprietors of properties directly affected told the AP that they have "little interest in pursuing criminal charges." Earlier this week, Alba issued an apology for her role in the campaign.
Jun 11 2009 11:50 PM ET
Jessica Alba forgiven for shark-poster incident
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- Kardashians, the Wanted on E!: New clips
- Billy Crystal comedy in works at FX
- 'Bad Teacher' going to series at CBS
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo