Rihanna subpoenaed in Chris Brown assault case
Rihanna was subpoenaed yesterday to testify in the assault case against her boyfriend Chris Brown, her lawyer told People. The 21-year-old singer is scheduled to appear at a hearing in Los Angeles Superior Court on June 22. The 20-year-old Brown has entered a plea of "not guilty" to two felony counts stemming from the alleged assault on Rihanna that took place on Feb. 8. In related news, Brown's request to delay the June 22 hearing was denied today.
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Mad Max' trailer: 'My world is fire and blood'
- 'Ant-Man': Has Peyton Reed heard from Edgar Wright?
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Simpsons' season premiere peek: Is Homer a goner?
Top 5 Most Read
- See 5 minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers'
- Sneak a peek at the 'Simpsons' season premiere, in which one character will die
- Anna Paquin celebrated 'True Blood's end by dyeing her hair purple
- 'Game of Thrones' epic blooper reel released