Rihanna subpoenaed in Chris Brown assault case
Rihanna was subpoenaed yesterday to testify in the assault case against her boyfriend Chris Brown, her lawyer told People. The 21-year-old singer is scheduled to appear at a hearing in Los Angeles Superior Court on June 22. The 20-year-old Brown has entered a plea of "not guilty" to two felony counts stemming from the alleged assault on Rihanna that took place on Feb. 8. In related news, Brown's request to delay the June 22 hearing was denied today.
- Jon Favreau's 'Chef': Tasty starter for SXSW
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 10 signs you're watching a Wes Anderson movie
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Need for Speed' cast's abused cars
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
- 'Reign'-ing sound? TV tunes of the week
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more