Rihanna subpoenaed in Chris Brown assault case
Rihanna was subpoenaed yesterday to testify in the assault case against her boyfriend Chris Brown, her lawyer told People. The 21-year-old singer is scheduled to appear at a hearing in Los Angeles Superior Court on June 22. The 20-year-old Brown has entered a plea of "not guilty" to two felony counts stemming from the alleged assault on Rihanna that took place on Feb. 8. In related news, Brown's request to delay the June 22 hearing was denied today.
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- Halloween 2014: EW's favorite celebrity costumes
- 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Clive Barker is back from the dead--and his 'Nightbreed' is reborn
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying