Rihanna subpoenaed in Chris Brown assault case
Rihanna was subpoenaed yesterday to testify in the assault case against her boyfriend Chris Brown, her lawyer told People. The 21-year-old singer is scheduled to appear at a hearing in Los Angeles Superior Court on June 22. The 20-year-old Brown has entered a plea of "not guilty" to two felony counts stemming from the alleged assault on Rihanna that took place on Feb. 8. In related news, Brown's request to delay the June 22 hearing was denied today.
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'Mad Men' recap: 'A Day's Work'
- Atlanta 'Housewives' recap: Kenya get your scepter
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'All Tapped Out'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'Bleeding Through'
- 'Game of Thrones': Aidan Gillen says...
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Dick Van Dyke Show' finale: 'we were doing a classic'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Slaves to Love
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: The Heart of the Matter
- 'Game of Thrones' Aidan Gillen on the return of Littlefinger
- TV Jukebox: 'Game of Thrones,' 'Scandal,' 'Mad Men,' and more of the week's best music-on-TV moments