Controversy magnet Carrie Prejean has lost her Miss California crown, Fox News is reporting. The Miss USA contestant, who last month was allowed to keep her title by pageant owner Donald Trump after semi-nude photos of her surfaced, has been let go by pageant producers K2 Productions, who cited "contract violations" as the sole reason for the decision. TMZ reports that Trump fired her for failing to get clearance to do extracurricular activities. "I told Carrie she needed to get back to work and honor her contract with the Miss California Organization and I gave her the opportunity to do so," Trump concurred in the announcement of today's firing. "Unfortunately, it just doesn’t look like it is going to happen." Runner-up Tami Farrell will now take the place of Prejean, who recently substituted as anchor of Fox News Channel's morning show Fox & Friends.
Carrie Prejean stripped of the Miss California crown
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 31 scariest movies of all time: Chris Nashawaty's picks
- 17 creepiest TV shows
- 'How to Get Away With Murder': Talk about 'Freakin' Whack-a-Mole' surprises
- 'Scandal'; 'Vampire Diaries'; 'Reign'; more TV recaps
- 'Big Bang Theory'; 'Project Runway All Stars'; 'Graceland'; more TV recaps
- 'Modern Family' Halloween: Welcome to AwesomeLand
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Ewan McGregor in 'The Real Thing': EW stage review
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Children of the Revolution: An exclusive first look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Get an exclusive first look at 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'