Controversy magnet Carrie Prejean has lost her Miss California crown, Fox News is reporting. The Miss USA contestant, who last month was allowed to keep her title by pageant owner Donald Trump after semi-nude photos of her surfaced, has been let go by pageant producers K2 Productions, who cited "contract violations" as the sole reason for the decision. TMZ reports that Trump fired her for failing to get clearance to do extracurricular activities. "I told Carrie she needed to get back to work and honor her contract with the Miss California Organization and I gave her the opportunity to do so," Trump concurred in the announcement of today's firing. "Unfortunately, it just doesn’t look like it is going to happen." Runner-up Tami Farrell will now take the place of Prejean, who recently substituted as anchor of Fox News Channel's morning show Fox & Friends.
Carrie Prejean stripped of the Miss California crown
- 'Walking Dead' cast react to season 5 trailer
- 'Pretty Little Liars' recap: 'Scream for Me'
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Nerd-tastic' H.S. comedy 'The Outskirts': First Look
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Hunnam's message/massage
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- Warner Bros. and RatPac team up for 'The Goldfinch'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- 'The Bachelorette' season finale recap: STAHP in the name of love
- Tyler Jacob Moore, John Rhys-Davies join 'OUAT' in 'Frozen' roles