Controversy magnet Carrie Prejean has lost her Miss California crown, Fox News is reporting. The Miss USA contestant, who last month was allowed to keep her title by pageant owner Donald Trump after semi-nude photos of her surfaced, has been let go by pageant producers K2 Productions, who cited "contract violations" as the sole reason for the decision. TMZ reports that Trump fired her for failing to get clearance to do extracurricular activities. "I told Carrie she needed to get back to work and honor her contract with the Miss California Organization and I gave her the opportunity to do so," Trump concurred in the announcement of today's firing. "Unfortunately, it just doesn’t look like it is going to happen." Runner-up Tami Farrell will now take the place of Prejean, who recently substituted as anchor of Fox News Channel's morning show Fox & Friends.
Carrie Prejean stripped of the Miss California crown
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI issues statement
- 'Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story': 100 things that happened (maybe?)
- Chris Harrison on 'Bachelor in Paradise' episode 6: Cody-Michelle, Marcus-Lacy, and...Jesse
- Gene Simmons: King of the Night Time World...and the Twist at P.S. 145
- 'Bachelor in Paradise'; 'Under the Dome' recaps
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan talk Glenn and Maggie
- 'Houdini' react: Spymaster of illusion?