Heavyweight champ Mike Tyson has married his third wife, Lakiha Spicer, in Las Vegas this past Saturday, according to USA Today. The couple wed only two weeks after the accidental death of Exodus Tyson, the retired boxer's daughter from his second marriage. The girl was found strangled by the loop of a cord hanging under a treadmill's console in her home. The San Francisco Chronicle has reported that Spicer has been helping Tyson through the death off his 4-year old daughter.
Jun 9 2009 11:50 PM ET
Mike Tyson marries two weeks after daughter's death
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- Stephen Colbert: Moving tribute to late mom
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?