NBC's Inside the Obama White House, the most intimate peek at the West Wing since Jackie Kennedy showed off the new Presidential china on CBS in 1962, was a ratings hit last Tuesday and Wednesday, according to AP. Both evenings drew more than nine million viewers to MSNBC, making it one of the week's ten most popular programs.
Jun 9 2009 11:27 PM ET
Obama doc a ratings hit
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- Kanye video projected onto 66 buildings
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale