Neil Patrick Harris has been cast in two new films, according to the Hollywood Reporter. In indie comedy Best, the recent Tony Awards host will star as a father who moves with his status-conscious wife and young child from Delaware to New York City's Upper East Side; co-stars will include Amy Sedaris and John Hodgman. Harris also landed a supporting role in Beastly, an updated take on the "Beauty and the Beast" story starring Alex Pettyfer, Mary-Kate Olsen, and Vanessa Hudgens.
Neil Patrick Harris lands two movie roles
- Golden Globes nominations are in
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- 'Arrow' mid-season finale post-mortem: Scoop on all those surprises!