Neil Patrick Harris has been cast in two new films, according to the Hollywood Reporter. In indie comedy Best, the recent Tony Awards host will star as a father who moves with his status-conscious wife and young child from Delaware to New York City's Upper East Side; co-stars will include Amy Sedaris and John Hodgman. Harris also landed a supporting role in Beastly, an updated take on the "Beauty and the Beast" story starring Alex Pettyfer, Mary-Kate Olsen, and Vanessa Hudgens.
Jun 8 2009 12:03 PM ET
Neil Patrick Harris lands two movie roles
- 'Dancing With the Stars' champs are...
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale
- Microsoft debuts next-gen Xbox One