Neil Patrick Harris has been cast in two new films, according to the Hollywood Reporter. In indie comedy Best, the recent Tony Awards host will star as a father who moves with his status-conscious wife and young child from Delaware to New York City's Upper East Side; co-stars will include Amy Sedaris and John Hodgman. Harris also landed a supporting role in Beastly, an updated take on the "Beauty and the Beast" story starring Alex Pettyfer, Mary-Kate Olsen, and Vanessa Hudgens.
Neil Patrick Harris lands two movie roles
- 'Captain America 2' is No. 1 Friday: $9.6M
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- Prince surprises fans with a new single
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- 'Orphan Black': Tatiana Maslany 'high octane' promise
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…