Neil Patrick Harris has been cast in two new films, according to the Hollywood Reporter. In indie comedy Best, the recent Tony Awards host will star as a father who moves with his status-conscious wife and young child from Delaware to New York City's Upper East Side; co-stars will include Amy Sedaris and John Hodgman. Harris also landed a supporting role in Beastly, an updated take on the "Beauty and the Beast" story starring Alex Pettyfer, Mary-Kate Olsen, and Vanessa Hudgens.
Neil Patrick Harris lands two movie roles
- 'Brick Mansions': EW movie review
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Pleased to meet...Electro?
- Bryan Singer statement on abuse claims
- 'Mentalist' being shopped to networks outside CBS
- 'Begin Again': Keira Knightley song for Adam Levine
- 'Parks and Rec': 9 hints about season finale
- 'Parks and Rec' finale: Watch the opening scene
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday': Master of disguise?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!