Janice Thibodeaux, the woman who attacked Terri Seymour outside the American Idol finale on May 19, pled guilty to misdemeanor battery in Los Angeles yesterday reports the AP. Seymour is a correspondent for Extra and Simon Cowell's ex-girlfriend. Thibodeaux was sentenced to three years probation and ordered to take anger management classes. She'd previously told RadarOnline.com that she had attacked Seymour because she was angered when Cowell once playfully choked Paula Abdul on the show. Seymour has already requested a restraining order on Thibodeaux.
Jun 5 2009 09:55 AM ET
Terri Seymour 'American Idol' attacker pleads guilty
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- Edward Furlong charged with assault in L.A.
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer