The Wall Street Journal reports today that Steve Jobs is still on schedule to return from his medical leave this month. The Apple CEO and pancreatic cancer survivor had left in January, citing a hormone imbalance that was causing weight loss. The report also notes speculation that Jobs may appear at Apple's software conference in San Francisco next week.
Jun 5 2009 02:28 PM ET
Steve Jobs on schedule to return to Apple this month
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'
- Jennifer Aniston: 'We're the Millers' trailer
- 'Only God Forgives': Cannes review
- Cassadee Pope: Hear her new single
- Jeanne Cooper tribute: First Look photo
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16