Robert Knepper, who played the villain Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell on Prison Break, has been cast as the new bad guy on Heroes for next season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The actor will appear in at least six episodes of the series' fourth season as Samuel, a charismatic but evil man with a twisted sense of humor, who will veer into the lives of all the heroes. Knepper also recently appeared in Transporter 3 and The Day the Earth Stood Still.
'Heroes' casts 'Prison Break' star Robert Knepper as new bad guy
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- Julianne Hough joins 'DWTS' as fourth judge
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Saved By the Bell': Remembering when it was 'Bliss'
- MTV VMAs' most buzzed-about moments (non-performance division)
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
Top 5 Most Read
- Zen and the art of casting Bill Murray in your movie
- 'Simpsons' writers explain how to survive FXX's 552-episode marathon
- 'Suits' postmortem: Creator Aaron Korsh talks Louis' showdown
- Kurt Sutter reveals how many 'Sons of Anarchy' club members will die
- 'Big Brother' recap: Betrayed, Betrayed, Betrayed