Robert Knepper, who played the villain Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell on Prison Break, has been cast as the new bad guy on Heroes for next season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The actor will appear in at least six episodes of the series' fourth season as Samuel, a charismatic but evil man with a twisted sense of humor, who will veer into the lives of all the heroes. Knepper also recently appeared in Transporter 3 and The Day the Earth Stood Still.
'Heroes' casts 'Prison Break' star Robert Knepper as new bad guy
- 'Good Wife' season premiere recap: 'The Line'
- 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Real Housewives of N.J.'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 10 essential graphic novels that have faced bans and challenges
- 'Madam Secretary' series premiere: A diplomatic debut for Tea Leoni
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- 'Game of Thrones': Charles Dance offers a season 5 tease
- Lucy Lawless on the 'ragtag bunch' she brings to 'Agents of SHIELD'; watch a sneak peek