Robert Knepper, who played the villain Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell on Prison Break, has been cast as the new bad guy on Heroes for next season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The actor will appear in at least six episodes of the series' fourth season as Samuel, a charismatic but evil man with a twisted sense of humor, who will veer into the lives of all the heroes. Knepper also recently appeared in Transporter 3 and The Day the Earth Stood Still.
'Heroes' casts 'Prison Break' star Robert Knepper as new bad guy
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Zoe Saldana on first profile in her 'My Hero' series: My mom 'really let us find our own voice'
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season