According to Sci Fi Wire, writer Ed Solomon (Charlie's Angels) confirmed to reporters on May 30 that Anne Hathaway will star alongside Tobey Maguire in the upcoming Tokyo Suckerpunch. Based on the novel by Isaac Adamson, the movie is about a comic book writer (Maguire) whose real life turns into an adventure like the ones he writes. Along the way, a romance develops between the writer and his editor (Hathaway). Maguire's last big-screen role was 2007's Spider-Man 3, while Hathaway starred in the winter hit Bride Wars.
Jun 2 2009 06:55 AM ET
Anne Hathaway joins Tobey Maguire in 'Tokyo Suckerpunch'
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...