Bravo has announced that it’s developing a new cycle of its popular docu-series The Real Housewives in the nation’s capital. "We’re tapping personalities who are among WashingtonD.C.’s influential players, cultural connoisseurs, fashionsophisticates and philanthropic leaders — the people who rub elbowswith the most prominent people in the country and easily move in thecity’s diverse political and social circles," said Frances Berwick, executive vice president and general manager of Bravo Media. Casting is underway.
May 26 2009 03:28 PM ET
Bravo plans 'The Real Housewives of D.C.'
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'
- Emma Roberts joins 'Horror Story: Coven'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' gig for Rumer Willis
- 'Voice' song for tornado victims: Watch