Former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson’s 4-year-old daughter, Exodus, has died after an accident on an exercise treadmill at home in Phoenix, Ariz. A spokesperson for the Phoenix police released a statement confirming that she was pronounced dead at a hospital at 11:45 a.m. today. Exodus Tyson had been on life support after she was found yesterday by her 7-year-old brother with her neck on a cable. The family has issued a statement: "We are grateful for the tremendous outpouring of love and prayers from all over the world. There are no words to describe the tragic loss of our beloved Exodus. We ask you now to please respect our need at this very difficult time for privacy to grieve and try to help each other heal."
Mike Tyson's 4-year-old daughter, Exodus, has died
- 13 movie creeps: Harmless to horrifying
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Jane Fonda as Mr. Burns' secret lover in new clip
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Taylor Swift as an Pegacorn; Katy Perry as a Cheeto; more celeb Halloween costumes
- 'Today'/'GMA' Halloween: Lara Spencer as Prince George; Hoda and Kathie Lee in Wayne's World
- J.K. Rowling digs into Dolores Umbridge in new Pottermore story
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps series finale, team shares pics from set
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies': First Look at the Bennet sisters