Former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson’s 4-year-old daughter, Exodus, has died after an accident on an exercise treadmill at home in Phoenix, Ariz. A spokesperson for the Phoenix police released a statement confirming that she was pronounced dead at a hospital at 11:45 a.m. today. Exodus Tyson had been on life support after she was found yesterday by her 7-year-old brother with her neck on a cable. The family has issued a statement: "We are grateful for the tremendous outpouring of love and prayers from all over the world. There are no words to describe the tragic loss of our beloved Exodus. We ask you now to please respect our need at this very difficult time for privacy to grieve and try to help each other heal."
Mike Tyson's 4-year-old daughter, Exodus, has died
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Shonda Rhimes puts Callie-Arizona odds at 50/50
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'The Maze Runner' review: Something W.C.K.D. this way comes
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- Janet Jackson's 'Rhythm Nation 1814' at 25: The blueprint for modern R&B's golden age
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects