Former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson’s 4-year-old daughter, Exodus, has died after an accident on an exercise treadmill at home in Phoenix, Ariz. A spokesperson for the Phoenix police released a statement confirming that she was pronounced dead at a hospital at 11:45 a.m. today. Exodus Tyson had been on life support after she was found yesterday by her 7-year-old brother with her neck on a cable. The family has issued a statement: "We are grateful for the tremendous outpouring of love and prayers from all over the world. There are no words to describe the tragic loss of our beloved Exodus. We ask you now to please respect our need at this very difficult time for privacy to grieve and try to help each other heal."
May 26 2009 11:50 PM ET
Mike Tyson's 4-year-old daughter, Exodus, has died
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- Edward Furlong charged with assault in L.A.
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer