Former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson’s 4-year-old daughter, Exodus, has died after an accident on an exercise treadmill at home in Phoenix, Ariz. A spokesperson for the Phoenix police released a statement confirming that she was pronounced dead at a hospital at 11:45 a.m. today. Exodus Tyson had been on life support after she was found yesterday by her 7-year-old brother with her neck on a cable. The family has issued a statement: "We are grateful for the tremendous outpouring of love and prayers from all over the world. There are no words to describe the tragic loss of our beloved Exodus. We ask you now to please respect our need at this very difficult time for privacy to grieve and try to help each other heal."
Mike Tyson's 4-year-old daughter, Exodus, has died
- Reality TV's most appalling shows (so far)
- 'Big Bang Theory' renewed for three more years
- 'L&O: SVU': Pablo Schreiber returning
- 'Tomorrow People': Looking for them on Mondays?
- 'Orphan Black'/Criminally Underrated gems: EW cover
- 'Orphan Black' exclusive: Three clones in one photo!
- Matthew McConaughey: How he got 'Alright' x 3
- 'Veronica Mars': 10 essential episodes
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Flash' first full body costume photo
- This Week's Cover: Angelina Jolie is 'Maleficent'! An exclusive in-depth interview
- Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor' finale and 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Game of Thrones' team: 7 seasons is the plan
- This Week's Cover: The criminally underrated 'Orphan Black'