Fringe cast member Kirk Acevedo, who plays Agent Charlie Francis on the Fox series, posted a status message on Facebook yesterday claiming he was let go from the show, but exec producer Jeff Pinkner has since confirmed to TV Guide that Acevedo "was not fired," and adds, “Like all things on Fringe, there is more to this story than meets the eye." Pinkner also offered this season two tease: "We have already seen two of him on the show…We havealready met the second Charlie. He had a scar on his face.”
'Fringe' boss denies Kirk Acevedo was fired, despite Facebook post
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Blake Shelton?
- 'SNL': 10 best (and 5 worst) host/musical guests
- Kirby Dick's 'The Hunting Ground' challenges U.S. colleges on an 'epidemic' of campus rape
- Michael Fassbender in 'Slow West': 3 First Look photos
- Bill Maher on why 'American Sniper' is a blockbuster while 'Hurt Locker' was not
- Melissa Rauch on gymnastic sex scene in 'The Bronze' at Sundance: 'you write what you know'
- 'Westworld' team on what their secretive show is about: 'the things that keep you up at night'
- 'Transparent': Binging? Read our recaps of all 10 episodes
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star's gymnastic sex scene scores a '10' at Sundance
- 'Westworld' producers hint HBO's drama has great, freaky potential
- Bill Maher calls 'American Sniper' Chris Kyle 'a psychopath patriot'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Derek really is leaving -- what does this mean for Patrick Dempsey?
- 'RoboCop,' new 'House of Cards,' and more coming to Netflix in February