Fringe cast member Kirk Acevedo, who plays Agent Charlie Francis on the Fox series, posted a status message on Facebook yesterday claiming he was let go from the show, but exec producer Jeff Pinkner has since confirmed to TV Guide that Acevedo "was not fired," and adds, “Like all things on Fringe, there is more to this story than meets the eye." Pinkner also offered this season two tease: "We have already seen two of him on the show…We havealready met the second Charlie. He had a scar on his face.”
'Fringe' boss denies Kirk Acevedo was fired, despite Facebook post
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Jennifer Love Hewitt joins the BAU in new 'Criminal Minds' art
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'The Knick' recap: 'Start Calling Me Dad'
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Shonda Rhimes puts Callie-Arizona odds at 50/50
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Into the Woods' character names not getting Disney makeover (Updated)
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Elsa 'Let It Go'? Or build a snowman?
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle' and more
- J-Lo and Iggy continue the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video