Fringe cast member Kirk Acevedo, who plays Agent Charlie Francis on the Fox series, posted a status message on Facebook yesterday claiming he was let go from the show, but exec producer Jeff Pinkner has since confirmed to TV Guide that Acevedo "was not fired," and adds, “Like all things on Fringe, there is more to this story than meets the eye." Pinkner also offered this season two tease: "We have already seen two of him on the show…We havealready met the second Charlie. He had a scar on his face.”
'Fringe' boss denies Kirk Acevedo was fired, despite Facebook post
- 'Fargo' premiere: Martin Freeman talks THAT scene
- Movie-inspired TV: Best/worst
- TV stars with multiple signature roles
- Fargo? Twin Peaks? Movie/TV surreal estate guide
- 'New Girl' recap: 'Big News'
- 'Voice' recap: It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Kaufman!
- 'Originals' react: 'The Big Uneasy'
- 'Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Like Disney on Ice (But Without the Ice!)
- George R.R. Martin on why [spoiler] died THAT way -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Mad Men' returns to lowest premiere in years