Studio exec Michael Eisner has hired screenwriter MarkHammer for a planned feature-film adaptation of the Bazooka Joe bubblegum comic strip, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Hammer is a new writer who graduated from Chapman University with a degree in film this past weekend.
'Bazooka Joe' movie planned
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 2
- Comic-Con 2014: All the stars at the EW Hideout
- 'Sons of Anarchy' poll: Who lives, who dies?
- 'Orphan Black' gets big welcome at Comic-Con
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'SHIELD' gag reel: It takes a few takes to save the world
- Comic-Con '14: Eye on day 2 panels
- Comic-Con '14: Celebs make the rounds, day 2