Studio exec Michael Eisner has hired screenwriter MarkHammer for a planned feature-film adaptation of the Bazooka Joe bubblegum comic strip, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Hammer is a new writer who graduated from Chapman University with a degree in film this past weekend.
'Bazooka Joe' movie planned
Top 5 Most Read
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- Mara Wilson has 'no interest' in 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]