Studio exec Michael Eisner has hired screenwriter MarkHammer for a planned feature-film adaptation of the Bazooka Joe bubblegum comic strip, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Hammer is a new writer who graduated from Chapman University with a degree in film this past weekend.
'Bazooka Joe' movie planned
- 'Sleepy Hollow' First Look: Scary sketches, inside scoop
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay': First teaser trailer
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Sons of Anarchy' salutes emotional Kurt Sutter
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'True Blood' recap: 'Karma'
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for