Studio exec Michael Eisner has hired screenwriter MarkHammer for a planned feature-film adaptation of the Bazooka Joe bubblegum comic strip, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Hammer is a new writer who graduated from Chapman University with a degree in film this past weekend.
'Bazooka Joe' movie planned
- Jim Carrey hosts 'SNL': Tell us how the show looks to you as it airs
- 'Doctor Who'; 'Amazing Race'; 'Constantine'; more TV recaps
- Kids and coots: Movies' unlikeliest buddies?
- Bill Murray: 11 personas he's perfected
- 37 'sexy' Halloween costumes?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending