Fringe costar Kirk Acevedo has announced via his Facebook status update that he’s apparently been let go from the Fox drama. "WELL BOYS AND GIRLS THEY DONE DID YER BOY WRONG! THEY FIRED ME OFF OF FRINGE, AND IVE NEVER BEEN FIRED IN MY LIFE!!!!" he wrote. The news was first reported by the blog ohnotheydidn’t. Acevedo played Agent Charlie Francis on the show, which just aired its season finale.
'Fringe' star Kirk Acevedo announces firing on Facebook?
- 'True Detective' finale: Talk about it
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'New York City Serenade'
- 'Once Upon a Time': Jennifer Morrison on Emma in Oz
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- '12 Years' writer on buzz over Oscar speech
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- Seth MacFarlane: Inside the new 'Cosmos' ship
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- 'Cosmos' then and now: The 'personal voyage' of Carl Sagan,…