Dustin Lance Black, who just won an Academy Award for his Milk screenplay, will direct Liam Neeson and Jennifer Connelly in his feature directing debut, What’s Wrong With Virginia. The project, based on a script by Black, centers on a psychologically disturbed mother (Connelly) who has been entangled in a 20-year secret love affair with a highly visible Mormon sheriff (Neeson), who is running for a state senate seat. TicTock Studios will finance the picture and produce alongside Killer Films. Milk director Gus Van Sant will exec produce. Production is expected to begin at the end of summer in Michigan.
'Milk' screenwriter Dustin Lance Black to direct Liam Neeson and Jennifer Connelly
- Jaimie Alexander previews 'Agents of SHIELD'
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume
- Justin Bieber: 'Ordinary People' dance with Selena?
- President Obama goes 'Between Two Ferns'
- SXSW Music 2014: 20 on the verge
- 'Bachelor' finale recap: Bait and ditch
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Daft Punk + Jay Z: What is this mystery track?