The N, which will be renamed TeenNick in the fall, has ordered 13 episodes of Gigantic from producers Marti Noxon (Buffy, Private Practice) and Dawn Parouse (Prison Break), according to the Hollywood Reporter. The half-hour dramedy will take a skewering look at the life of Hollywood "it" kids whose parents are A-list celebrities, and will feature testimonials by real-life Hollywood teens as well as celebrity cameos.
The N picks up Hollywood 'it' kid dramedy 'Gigantic'
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps
- 'Suits' boss talks what's next for Louis and Co. after 'This Is Rome'
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- 'Spider-Woman #1' comic book cover art backlash: Heroine cheek?
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Simpsons' writers explain how to survive FXX's 552-episode marathon
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': This story is 'a giant responsibility'
- Lady Gaga, Chris Pratt, and more take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Kurt Sutter reveals how many 'Sons of Anarchy' club members will die
- David Letterman airs Robin Williams tribute