The N, which will be renamed TeenNick in the fall, has ordered 13 episodes of Gigantic from producers Marti Noxon (Buffy, Private Practice) and Dawn Parouse (Prison Break), according to the Hollywood Reporter. The half-hour dramedy will take a skewering look at the life of Hollywood "it" kids whose parents are A-list celebrities, and will feature testimonials by real-life Hollywood teens as well as celebrity cameos.
The N picks up Hollywood 'it' kid dramedy 'Gigantic'
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 'Big Brother'; 'Masters of Sex'; 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies
- 20 best (and 10 worst) movie theme songs
- 'Downton Abbey' trailer: Servants are people too? 'Preferably only on their days off'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity getting close
- 'Doctor Who' and the joys of sadness