The N, which will be renamed TeenNick in the fall, has ordered 13 episodes of Gigantic from producers Marti Noxon (Buffy, Private Practice) and Dawn Parouse (Prison Break), according to the Hollywood Reporter. The half-hour dramedy will take a skewering look at the life of Hollywood "it" kids whose parents are A-list celebrities, and will feature testimonials by real-life Hollywood teens as well as celebrity cameos.
The N picks up Hollywood 'it' kid dramedy 'Gigantic'
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- '300: Rise of an Empire' is No. 1 Friday: $17.7M
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 10 signs you're watching a Wes Anderson movie
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- Jon Favreau's 'Chef': Tasty starter for SXSW
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO