Reality star Richard Hatch, the winner of the first Survivor who was sentenced to serve four years in prison for federal tax evasion, has been transferred from a West Virginia federal prison to a halfway house in Pennsylvania. According to a spokesperson for the Northeast Regional Office of the Bureau of Prisons, Hatch, whose time behind bars began in July 2006, will be released from his halfway home on Oct. 7, at which time he will be placed on supervised release.
'Survivor' alum Richard Hatch gets out of jail
- EW's 2014 Summer Movie Awards
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Falling Skies' boss answers burning Q's about season 4 finale
- 'Dallas' star Patrick Duffy still has 'Man From Atlantis' eyes, recalls Lynda Carter crush
- Jennifer Garner and Denis Leary in 'Draft Day' scene you didn't see; watch it here
- 'Masters of Sex' costume designer on taking series' style into 1960
- 'Love Prison': Watch episode 1 of A&E's online-daters-on-a-deserted-island series
- 14 worst jobs, as seen at the movies