Reality star Richard Hatch, the winner of the first Survivor who was sentenced to serve four years in prison for federal tax evasion, has been transferred from a West Virginia federal prison to a halfway house in Pennsylvania. According to a spokesperson for the Northeast Regional Office of the Bureau of Prisons, Hatch, whose time behind bars began in July 2006, will be released from his halfway home on Oct. 7, at which time he will be placed on supervised release.
'Survivor' alum Richard Hatch gets out of jail
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- 'Hell on Wheels' star Anson Mount on sage advice from Jon Hamm, 'Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror' hell
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': A movie, or just an extended prologue for the movie yet to come?
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- Beyonce presents no-frills/no-pants video for new song '7/11'
- 'Homeland' casts Broadway star Victoria Clark in big surprise role
Top 5 Most Read
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Natalie Dormer advocates for more male nudity on 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Mockingjay -- Part 1': The 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- Cher cancels rest of 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates due to infection
- Adam Pally to exit 'The Mindy Project'