Reality star Richard Hatch, the winner of the first Survivor who was sentenced to serve four years in prison for federal tax evasion, has been transferred from a West Virginia federal prison to a halfway house in Pennsylvania. According to a spokesperson for the Northeast Regional Office of the Bureau of Prisons, Hatch, whose time behind bars began in July 2006, will be released from his halfway home on Oct. 7, at which time he will be placed on supervised release.
'Survivor' alum Richard Hatch gets out of jail
- 'True Blood': Anna Paquin's hair is to dye for
- 'Leftovers': The last straw
- 'Sons of Anarchy' at Comic-Con: About that prequel...
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- Comic-Con '14 through YOUR lens: Day 2
- 'Walking Dead' cast: Season 5 a lighthearted romp?
- 'Mad Max' trailer: 'My world is fire and blood'