Reality star Richard Hatch, the winner of the first Survivor who was sentenced to serve four years in prison for federal tax evasion, has been transferred from a West Virginia federal prison to a halfway house in Pennsylvania. According to a spokesperson for the Northeast Regional Office of the Bureau of Prisons, Hatch, whose time behind bars began in July 2006, will be released from his halfway home on Oct. 7, at which time he will be placed on supervised release.
'Survivor' alum Richard Hatch gets out of jail
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
- 'Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- 'Top Chef' recap: Emotional eaters
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Arrow' mid-season finale post-mortem: Scoop on all those surprises!
- 'American Horror Story' recap: That Darn Head