Reality star Richard Hatch, the winner of the first Survivor who was sentenced to serve four years in prison for federal tax evasion, has been transferred from a West Virginia federal prison to a halfway house in Pennsylvania. According to a spokesperson for the Northeast Regional Office of the Bureau of Prisons, Hatch, whose time behind bars began in July 2006, will be released from his halfway home on Oct. 7, at which time he will be placed on supervised release.
'Survivor' alum Richard Hatch gets out of jail
- 'Maze Runner' finds its way to $11M on Friday
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'This Is Where I Leave You' director Shawn Levy: 'I would love to live in this movie forever'
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'Into the Woods' character names not getting Disney makeover (Updated)
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Elsa 'Let It Go'? Or build a snowman?
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- J-Lo and Iggy continue the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video