Reality star Richard Hatch, the winner of the first Survivor who was sentenced to serve four years in prison for federal tax evasion, has been transferred from a West Virginia federal prison to a halfway house in Pennsylvania. According to a spokesperson for the Northeast Regional Office of the Bureau of Prisons, Hatch, whose time behind bars began in July 2006, will be released from his halfway home on Oct. 7, at which time he will be placed on supervised release.
'Survivor' alum Richard Hatch gets out of jail
- Prince George: We know THAT look...
- Kate Hudson shares her favorite 'Overboard' lines
- 'Walking Dead': Carol, Judith, Rick in 2 new pics
- 'Arrow': 'We believe in accelerated storytelling'
- 'Vikings' Comic-Con comic book: We've got the cover
- 'Sons of Anarchy' ending: Kurt Sutter says...
- Kacy Catanzaro talks 'Ninja Warrior' whirlwind
- Batman's best stories: 9 that shine
- 'Two and a Half Men' final season to tackle 'gay' adoption 629
- 'Lost cause' 410
- Captain America is black, Thor is a woman, and Iron Man has a new costume: Witness Avengers NOW! 507
- 'Doctor Who': Which episode should newbies check out first? 421
- 'Dating Naked' reveals disappointingly small ratings 285
Top 5 Most Read
- Robert Downey, Jr. tops Forbes' list of highest paid actors once again
- 'The Walking Dead': See Carol, Judith and Rick in exclusive new season 5 images
- Why 'Rocky IV' is the best fight -- Ever!
- 'Sons of Anarchy' creator says series ending not yet decided
- Kacy Catanzaro would happily hit the 'American Ninja Warrior' obstacle course with Stephen Amell