Reality star Richard Hatch, the winner of the first Survivor who was sentenced to serve four years in prison for federal tax evasion, has been transferred from a West Virginia federal prison to a halfway house in Pennsylvania. According to a spokesperson for the Northeast Regional Office of the Bureau of Prisons, Hatch, whose time behind bars began in July 2006, will be released from his halfway home on Oct. 7, at which time he will be placed on supervised release.
'Survivor' alum Richard Hatch gets out of jail
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: What we saw
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 1'
- 'Survivor' recap: Resetting the game
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Nashville'; 'Arrow'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5: 7 rumors debunked