Reality star Richard Hatch, the winner of the first Survivor who was sentenced to serve four years in prison for federal tax evasion, has been transferred from a West Virginia federal prison to a halfway house in Pennsylvania. According to a spokesperson for the Northeast Regional Office of the Bureau of Prisons, Hatch, whose time behind bars began in July 2006, will be released from his halfway home on Oct. 7, at which time he will be placed on supervised release.
'Survivor' alum Richard Hatch gets out of jail
- 'Raising Hope' canceled by Fox
- 'Bachelor' deleted scene: Juan Pablo's 'ring' of truth
- 'RuPaul' First Look: Lena Headey and the queens
- 'True Detective' creator Nic Pizzolatto talks finale
- 'True Detective' season 1 finale: Our verdict
- 'Game of Thrones': 'answer injustice...with justice'
- Cristin Milioti: 'HIMYM' buzz on Mother's fate 'crazy'
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Lena Dunham do?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'True Detective' season finale: What happened? -- SPOILERS
- 'True Detective' finale review: Truth, justice, and the satisfying…
- New 'Game of Thrones' trailer: 'Do you know what they did to my brother? And my mother?' -- VIDEO
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'The Walking Dead' recap: All Tracks Lead to Terminus