Reality star Richard Hatch, the winner of the first Survivor who was sentenced to serve four years in prison for federal tax evasion, has been transferred from a West Virginia federal prison to a halfway house in Pennsylvania. According to a spokesperson for the Northeast Regional Office of the Bureau of Prisons, Hatch, whose time behind bars began in July 2006, will be released from his halfway home on Oct. 7, at which time he will be placed on supervised release.
'Survivor' alum Richard Hatch gets out of jail
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Strangers'
- 'Once Upon a Time'; 'Revenge'; 'The Affair'; 'Homeland'; more TV recaps
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; more TV recaps
- Walking Dead': Steven Yeun talks Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Terminus
- 'Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz on Abraham's big push to get to D.C.
- 'Family Guy': Cookies, cough syrup, and Connie Britton in 'Baking Bad'
- 'The Simpsons': 25 best 'Treehouse of Horror' segments
- 'Manhattan' season finale: Series boss Sam Shaw answers burning Q's