In the upcoming June issue of Essence, Jennifer Hudson opens up about her late mother Darnell Donerson, People.com reports. Hudson recalls she was her "mamma’s baby" and "I’d go and sleep in her bed until I was 15 years old." Hudson’s fiance, David Otunga, admits that she has been reluctant to talk to the media about Donerson (who, along with Hudson’s brother and nephew were murdered in October of 2008) stating, "We don’t talk about it." Hudson also recently talked with EW about her life and career.
Jennifer Hudson opens up about her late mother
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- 'Goldfinch' movie: Let's pick our dream cast
- 'Into the Woods': 10 new production photos
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online
- Daniel Radcliffe: How Spider-Man let him be a fly on the wall in S.D.
- 'Divergent' disturbing deleted scene: Get an eyeful
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln on Rick juggling brutality/humanity