In the upcoming June issue of Essence, Jennifer Hudson opens up about her late mother Darnell Donerson, People.com reports. Hudson recalls she was her "mamma’s baby" and "I’d go and sleep in her bed until I was 15 years old." Hudson’s fiance, David Otunga, admits that she has been reluctant to talk to the media about Donerson (who, along with Hudson’s brother and nephew were murdered in October of 2008) stating, "We don’t talk about it." Hudson also recently talked with EW about her life and career.
May 13 2009 11:05 PM ET
Jennifer Hudson opens up about her late mother
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Patricia Clarkson joins 'Maze Runner' cast
- Betty White's Facebook post (in longhand)
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer
- Russell Brand jolts 'Morning Joe': Watch
- Dan Harmon sorry for 'Community' slam
- Ryan Reynolds exits 'Highlander' remake