In the upcoming June issue of Essence, Jennifer Hudson opens up about her late mother Darnell Donerson, People.com reports. Hudson recalls she was her "mamma’s baby" and "I’d go and sleep in her bed until I was 15 years old." Hudson’s fiance, David Otunga, admits that she has been reluctant to talk to the media about Donerson (who, along with Hudson’s brother and nephew were murdered in October of 2008) stating, "We don’t talk about it." Hudson also recently talked with EW about her life and career.
Jennifer Hudson opens up about her late mother
- 'SNL': How'd Cameron Diaz do?
- Tyler James Williams' 'Walking Dead' preview: 'We're going back to get the squad'
- 'Hobbit' First Look: Billy Boyd music video for the 'Last Goodbye' closing theme
- Stephen Merchant answers burning Q's about 'Hello Ladies: The Movie' (including THAT cameo)
- 20 platonic movie/TV power couples
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': 7 biggest changes from page to screen
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': A movie, or just an extended prologue for the movie yet to come?
- 'Mockingjay': Hear Jennifer Lawrence sing 'The Hanging Tree'
Top 5 Most Read
- Cameron Diaz hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend -- talk about it here!
- See the exclusive music video for 'The Hobbit's 'Last Goodbye,' with Billy Boyd and goosebumps aplenty
- Bodies of Work: 49 Unforgettable Nude Scenes
- Friday box office: everyone's going to see 'Mockingjay'
- Bobby Moynihan: Drunk Uncle, Aunt Linda, and Stefon are one big family