Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams will play a couple whose marriage is failing in indie drama Blue Valentine, Variety reports. The film — written by Derek Cianfrance, Cami Delavigne, and Joey Curtis, and directed by Cianfrance — is currently shooting in New York and Pennsylvania. Incentive Filmed Entertainment is producing, with Mike Vogel, John Doonan, and Maryann Plunkett also in the cast.
Michelle Williams, Ryan Gosling to star in indie 'Blue Valentine'
- Paul Thomas Anderson's L.A. movies: Cinematic peaks nurtured in the Valley
- Neil Patrick Harris arrives at the freak show in 'American Horror Story' promo
- Stephen Colbert's 6 most awkward in-character interviews
- Frank Grillo takes us to the gym and for a drink: Meet 'the guy you think you know from somewhere'
- 'Suits' promo reveals Louis' next move
- 19 TV shows we'll be checking out in 2015
- 24 movies we're lining up for in 2015
- 20 albums we can't wait to hear in 2015
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln talks 'cruel' twist and reveals the true meaning behind the 'shut…
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst reacts to the winner, Reed's harsh comments, and the entire season
- 'Survivor' season finale recap: The Right Person Won
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' finale: And the winner is...
- 'Game of Thrones': See Arya's radical new costume design -- exclusive