Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams will play a couple whose marriage is failing in indie drama Blue Valentine, Variety reports. The film — written by Derek Cianfrance, Cami Delavigne, and Joey Curtis, and directed by Cianfrance — is currently shooting in New York and Pennsylvania. Incentive Filmed Entertainment is producing, with Mike Vogel, John Doonan, and Maryann Plunkett also in the cast.
Michelle Williams, Ryan Gosling to star in indie 'Blue Valentine'
- 'SNL': How'd Paul Rudd, One Direction do?
- 'Frozen': Ranking all 9 original songs
- Grammy nominations: 9 snubs/surprises
- Miley Cyrus at Jingle Ball: Santa's twerk shop
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's picks
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Doc Jensen's picks
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
Top 5 Most Read
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees