Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams will play a couple whose marriage is failing in indie drama Blue Valentine, Variety reports. The film — written by Derek Cianfrance, Cami Delavigne, and Joey Curtis, and directed by Cianfrance — is currently shooting in New York and Pennsylvania. Incentive Filmed Entertainment is producing, with Mike Vogel, John Doonan, and Maryann Plunkett also in the cast.
Michelle Williams, Ryan Gosling to star in indie 'Blue Valentine'
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- ’Supernatural,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Newsroom,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Once Upon a Time': Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison preview SwanQueen episode
- Brad Pitt talks 'Fury' (or is that 'Furry'?) on 'Between Two Ferns'