Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams will play a couple whose marriage is failing in indie drama Blue Valentine, Variety reports. The film — written by Derek Cianfrance, Cami Delavigne, and Joey Curtis, and directed by Cianfrance — is currently shooting in New York and Pennsylvania. Incentive Filmed Entertainment is producing, with Mike Vogel, John Doonan, and Maryann Plunkett also in the cast.
Michelle Williams, Ryan Gosling to star in indie 'Blue Valentine'
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?
- 'Star Wars' First Look: Alex Ross' cover for Marvel comic book
- Taylor Swift's 'Welcome to New York' sneaks out before midnight
- Fiona Apple theme song to 'The Affair': Any clues to who's dead?
- 'Botched' season 2 teaser: 'Who wants to look natural?'
- Halloween countdown/poll: 5 best demon movies
- Jenny Slate's Marcel the Shell has 'A Perfect Day' in clip ahead of new book
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts 'Beauty and the Beast'/'Tudors' alum in mysterious role