Garry Marshall will direct New Line’s ensemble romantic comedy Valentine’s Day, with no less than Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Shirley MacLaine, Bradley Cooper, and Ashton Kutcher in talks to star, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The interconnecting storylines include Roberts as an Army officer on leave from Iraq, Cooper as a gay man whose boyfriend is a closeted football player, Kutcher as a flower shop owner who proposes to girlfriend Alba but is in love with best friend Garner, MacLaine as Roberts’ mom, Hathaway as a talent agency assistant dating a mailroom worker, and Biel as a publicist who’s unlucky in love.
May 12 2009 01:00 PM ET
Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, and Julia Roberts in talks for all-star romantic comedy 'Valentine's Day'
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?