Ben Stiller and Reese Witherspoon could help Fox reboot plans for sci-fi comedy ‘Used Guys,’ according to The Hollywood Reporter. The earlier version would have starred Stiller and Jim Carrey as men in a future dominated by women, who clone and trade men. The new incarnation, which could be directed by Little Miss Sunshine‘s Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, will focus more on Witherspoon as a clone owner and Stiller as a clone. The original was to be directed by Jay Roach and co-star Emily Mortimer, with a June 2007 release date, but Fox deemed its $112 million budget too costly.
Ben Stiller, Reese Witherspoon could revive 'Used Guys'
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: What we saw
- 'Survivor' recap: Resetting the game
- 'Arrow'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5: 7 rumors debunked
- 'Agents of SHIELD' First Look: Adrianne Palicki as Mockingbird
- Nina Dobrev's crossover to 'The Originals': 5 new photos
Top 5 Most Read
- This week's cover: 'Into the Woods' enchants EW's holiday movie preview
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer is here: What we learned
- WIll Smith bringing 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New Photos, Concept Art, and Inside Dish
- See Adrianne Palicki of 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' in super-spy mode as Mockingbird