Ben Stiller and Reese Witherspoon could help Fox reboot plans for sci-fi comedy ‘Used Guys,’ according to The Hollywood Reporter. The earlier version would have starred Stiller and Jim Carrey as men in a future dominated by women, who clone and trade men. The new incarnation, which could be directed by Little Miss Sunshine‘s Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, will focus more on Witherspoon as a clone owner and Stiller as a clone. The original was to be directed by Jay Roach and co-star Emily Mortimer, with a June 2007 release date, but Fox deemed its $112 million budget too costly.
Ben Stiller, Reese Witherspoon could revive 'Used Guys'
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water': Meet the 9 pairs
- 'Walking Dead' First Look/Q&A: Seth Gilliam as Father Gabriel Stokes
- 'Walking Dead': See 4 new EW collector's covers
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Sneak peek at season 10 DVD's gag reel
- Chelsea Handler signs off, showered with love (and Ellen DeGeneres)
- 'Pretty Little Liars'; 'Bachelor in Paradise' recaps
- Kristin Bauer van Straten returning to 'Once Upon a Time' as Maleficent
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shares new, appropriately unsettling photos and portraits
Top 5 Most Read
- New 'Sons of Anarchy' photos are appropriately unsettling
- New 'Survivor' cast boasts MLB pitcher John Rocker, Spider-Man actor, and 'Amazing Race' twins
- 'True Blood' star Kristin Bauer van Straten returning to 'Once Upon a Time' for major arc
- Ellen DeGeneres, Gwen Stefani, more say goodbye to 'Chelsea Lately'
- Homer Simpson takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge