Ben Stiller and Reese Witherspoon could help Fox reboot plans for sci-fi comedy ‘Used Guys,’ according to The Hollywood Reporter. The earlier version would have starred Stiller and Jim Carrey as men in a future dominated by women, who clone and trade men. The new incarnation, which could be directed by Little Miss Sunshine‘s Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, will focus more on Witherspoon as a clone owner and Stiller as a clone. The original was to be directed by Jay Roach and co-star Emily Mortimer, with a June 2007 release date, but Fox deemed its $112 million budget too costly.
Ben Stiller, Reese Witherspoon could revive 'Used Guys'
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson to talk on ABC tonight
- 'Jurassic World': Watch first full trailer
- Jennifer Aniston vs. Lisa Kudrow: A little cussing among 'Friends'
- 'Flash' forward: Reverse Flash is coming, but 'anyone who thinks they know what's going on is wrong'
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- Hugh Jackman welcomes(?) us to Neverland in 'Pan' trailer
- Angelina Jolie and 'Unbroken' Star Jack O'Connell: 6 New EW Portraits
- 'New Girl' sneak peek: Watch Jess' sexy colleague push (and pop open) her buttons