Circus, indeed. A drunken fan rushed the stage at Britney Spears’ concert at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Connecticut May 2. Kyle King, 20, charged the stage during Britney’s encore performance of "Womanizer" (video can be found on TMZ). According to the gossip site, both security and the pop star’s backup dancers were able to stop King before he could come in contact with Spears. The Connecticut State Police confirmed that King was arrested for breach of peace and released this morning on a $250 bond. He will face a judge in June.
May 3 2009 07:28 PM ET
Britney Spears fan arrested after rushing the stage during concert
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Liv Tyler joins Damon Lindelof pilot
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Patricia Clarkson joins 'Maze Runner' cast
- Betty White's Facebook post (in longhand)
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer
- Russell Brand jolts 'Morning Joe': Watch