Friends of Jon & Kate Plus 8′s Jon Gosselin have come to the defense of the reality star, who has recently come under scrutiny since photos of him out late with a woman (who was not his wife) surfaced. People.com reports that Pat Fagan, a bouncer at Legends Lounge, where Jon was spotted with the woman, said, "They seemed like casual friends," adding, "There was no romantic anything. They weren’t gazing into each other eyes." Fagan also brought up the allegations that Gosselin is splitting from his wife: "He always has his wedding band on. He talks about his kids all the time. He loves his family." Gosselin has since come out saying the incident "showed poor judgment on my part."
May 1 2009 09:10 PM ET
'Jon & Kate': Jon Gosselin's friends come to his defense
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!