Lizzy Caplan, Crispin Glover, and Sebastian Stan have all signed on to act in time-travel comedy Hot Tub Time Machine, according to the Hollywood Reporter. John Cusack, Rob Corddry, and Craig Robinson star in the tale of a handful of friends taken back to 1987 via a ski lodge’s hot tub; Steve Pink is directing. Production began this week in Vancouver.
May 1 2009 12:22 PM ET
Three actors join 'Hot Tub Time Machine' cast
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Jimmy Kimmel: Not the 'Nude Bea' buyer
- TV season finales: EW grades
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland