Writer-director Barry Levinson is heading to his birthplace of Baltimore to film his next project, Sixty-Six, which he’s basing off his novel of the same name, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The story is about a group of folks coming of age in 1966 Baltimore, when social-upheavals such as the counterculture movement and the Vietnam war surrounded them.
May 1 2009 01:47 PM ET
Barry Levinson nails down next project: adapting novel 'Sixty-Six'
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- 'Hemlock Grove': Netflix OKs season 2
- 'World War Z': EW movie review
- 'Monsters University': EW movie review