Sean Penn has filed for legal separation from his wife of 13 years, Robin Wright Penn, according to Fox News. The duo appeared together at the Oscars in February, but the actor didnot thank his wife in his acceptance speech for the Best Actor Oscar hereceived for Milk. The couple has two children together, daughter Dylan Frances, 18, and son Hopper Jack, 15. They previously filed for divorce in 2007 but then requested that the request be denied in April of last year.
Apr 29 2009 07:29 PM ET
Sean Penn files for legal separation from wife Robin Wright Penn
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.