A Los Angeles Superior Court Judge has issued restraining orders against Britney Spears’ former manager, Osama "Sam" Lutfi, and attorney Jon Eardley, prohibiting them from contacting the singer or her children for three years. The ruling caps a long and bitter legal battle, in which Jamie Spears, the pop star’s father, argued that Lutfi and Eardley were undermining the court-ordered conservatorship that has overseen Spears’ affairs for more than a year. Lutfi’s attorney vowed to appeal the decision.
Apr 29 2009 12:41 AM ET
Restraining orders issued against former Britney Spears confidantes
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?