Two of Hollywood biggest talent agencies, William Morris and Endeavor, approved a merger today, reports Variety and Deadline Hollywood Daily. As previously reported, the new company will be called WME Entertainment, and will represent a large roster of A-list clients including Robert Pattinson, Hugh Jackman, Mel Gibson, Christian Bale, Quentin Tarantino and Britney Spears.
Big Deal: William Morris and Endeavor approve merger
- 'The Americans' stars explain the entire series in 30 seconds
- 'Fantastic Four' teaser: Freezing frames and looking for clues
- Neil Patrick Harris to visit 'Inside the Actors Studio' before Oscars
- 'Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials' is big winner in ratings
- 'Bachelor' seminar: Prof. Jimmy Kimmel breaks down Chris Soules' response to Britt's challenge
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales show surprising surge
- 'Bachelor'; 'Celebrity Apprentice'; 'Jane the Virgin'; 'Sleepy Hollow'; 'Originals'; 'Gotham' recaps
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' song from Sia: Hear 'Salted Wound'