Two of Hollywood biggest talent agencies, William Morris and Endeavor, approved a merger today, reports Variety and Deadline Hollywood Daily. As previously reported, the new company will be called WME Entertainment, and will represent a large roster of A-list clients including Robert Pattinson, Hugh Jackman, Mel Gibson, Christian Bale, Quentin Tarantino and Britney Spears.
Big Deal: William Morris and Endeavor approve merger
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Shonda Rhimes puts Callie-Arizona odds at 50/50
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'The Maze Runner' review: Something W.C.K.D. this way comes
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- Janet Jackson's 'Rhythm Nation 1814' at 25: The blueprint for modern R&B's golden age
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects