MTV plans to launch a new fashion-competition series with the producers behind The Real World, Bunim-Murray. According to The Hollywood Reporter, The Stylist will pit budding clothing stylists against each other to compete for a contract with a major agency. No premiere date has been announced yet.
Apr 27 2009 12:42 PM ET
MTV to air fashion-centric reality series
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- Bono, Olivia Wilde join 'toilet strike'
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek