Tonight Show host Jay Leno, who checked himself into Providence Saint Joseph’s Medical Center last night, has been released. Leno is "feeling much better" and will resume his Tonight Show duties on Monday, according to an NBC spokesperson. Earlier this afternoon, People.com reported that Leno had suffered from an apparent case of dehydration.
Apr 24 2009 09:19 PM ET
Jay Leno out of hospital, 'feeling much better'
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- 'World War Z': EW movie review