Joseph Gordon-Levitt has signed on for a supporting role in The Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan’s next film, Inception, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Gordon-Levitt replaces James Franco, who was originally given the role but left citing scheduling conflicts. Leonardo DiCaprio is set to star in the thriller, whose cast also includes Marion Cotillard, Ellen Page, and Cillian Murphy.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt replaces James Franco in 'Inception'
- 'Sleepy Hollow' First Look: Crane uses his skull
- Comic-Con 2014: Scene and herd in San Diego
- Comic-Con '14: EW's celebrity GIF guide, day 2
- 'Game of Thrones': Jonathan Pryce, 8 more join cast
- 'Game of Thrones': Epic season 4 blooper reel
- 'Agents of SHIELD' intros sexy new character
- 'Walking Dead' season 5 trailer: Negotiating Terminus
- Brave New Warriors at Comic-Con: The men tell all