Joseph Gordon-Levitt has signed on for a supporting role in The Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan’s next film, Inception, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Gordon-Levitt replaces James Franco, who was originally given the role but left citing scheduling conflicts. Leonardo DiCaprio is set to star in the thriller, whose cast also includes Marion Cotillard, Ellen Page, and Cillian Murphy.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt replaces James Franco in 'Inception'
- American Music Awards 2014: Your take on Taylor Swift, J.Lo, more highs/lows?
- American Music Awards '14: We grade the performances
- American Music Awards 2014 style: What the stars wore
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Crossed'
- 'Jurassic World' teases Thanksgiving trailer: 3 nods to 'Jurassic Park'
- 'Good Wife'; Atlanta 'Housewives'; 'The Newsroom'; 'The Comeback' recaps
- 'Homeland'; 'SNL'; 'The Affair'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; 'Bob's Burgers'; more TV recaps
- 'Walking Dead': Seth Gilliam on where Father Gabriel is going