Joseph Gordon-Levitt has signed on for a supporting role in The Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan’s next film, Inception, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Gordon-Levitt replaces James Franco, who was originally given the role but left citing scheduling conflicts. Leonardo DiCaprio is set to star in the thriller, whose cast also includes Marion Cotillard, Ellen Page, and Cillian Murphy.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt replaces James Franco in 'Inception'
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water': Meet the 9 pairs
- 'Outlander' author Diana Gabaldon visits 18th-century Scotland: First Look
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: Fly through the air with the greatest unease
- 'Pretty Little Liars' finale postmortem: (Spoiler) talks 'epic death'
- 'Walking Dead' First Look/Q&A: Seth Gilliam as Father Gabriel Stokes
- 'Walking Dead': See 4 new EW collector's covers
- 'Friends' Central Perk pop-up coffee shop to hit Manhattan in September
- Chelsea Handler signs off, showered with love (and Ellen DeGeneres)
Top 5 Most Read
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' exclusive: New teaser takes viewers under the big top
- Homer Simpson takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- New 'Survivor' cast boasts MLB pitcher John Rocker, Spider-Man actor, and 'Amazing Race' twins
- New 'Sons of Anarchy' photos are appropriately unsettling
- 'True Blood' star Kristin Bauer van Straten returning to 'Once Upon a Time' for major arc