Joseph Gordon-Levitt has signed on for a supporting role in The Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan’s next film, Inception, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Gordon-Levitt replaces James Franco, who was originally given the role but left citing scheduling conflicts. Leonardo DiCaprio is set to star in the thriller, whose cast also includes Marion Cotillard, Ellen Page, and Cillian Murphy.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt replaces James Franco in 'Inception'
- 'Walking Dead' recap: 'Strangers'
- 'Once Upon a Time'; 'Revenge'; 'The Affair'; 'Homeland'; more TV recaps
- 'Good Wife'; 'Boardwalk Empire'; 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'; more TV recaps
- Walking Dead': Steven Yeun talks Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Terminus
- 'Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz on Abraham's big push to get to D.C.
- 'Manhattan' season finale: Series boss Sam Shaw answers burning Q's
- 'The Simpsons': 25 best 'Treehouse of Horror' segments
- Nicholas Sparks movies: As ridiculous as you think they are?