Disney/Pixar’s upcoming computer-animated film Up has received a PG rating from the MPAA for "some peril and action." The rating is now being featured on the movie’s official website. This is only Pixar’s second feature to receive a PG rating, after 2004’s The Incredibles; all the others have been rated G. Up will be released in theaters on May 29.
Pixar's 'Up' earns PG rating
- 'Ghostbusters' director shows us who he's gonna call
- 'Parenthood': 10 best episodes
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's Anatomy': 'we need an infusion of men'
- 'Arrow' costar Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'lucky, excited, grateful, thrilled'
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl ad animal rights activists called 'cruel and irresponsible'
- 'Justified'; 'Agent Carter'; 'Parks and Recreation'; more TV recaps
- 'The Flash,' 'Supernatural'; 'Pretty Little Liars'; 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce'; more TV recaps
- 'The Flash' boss answers burning Q's: 'We think it makes sense, hopefully you all will too'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Grey's Anatomy' boss teases new doctors and new relationships
- 'Arrow' star Katie Cassidy on suiting up as Black Canary: 'It's messy'
- 'Walking Dead' actor joins 'Criminal Minds' spinoff
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl ad after animal rights activists call it 'cruel'
- Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy lead Paul Feig's 'Ghostbusters' reboot