Disney/Pixar’s upcoming computer-animated film Up has received a PG rating from the MPAA for "some peril and action." The rating is now being featured on the movie’s official website. This is only Pixar’s second feature to receive a PG rating, after 2004’s The Incredibles; all the others have been rated G. Up will be released in theaters on May 29.
Pixar's 'Up' earns PG rating
- Ryan Murphy reveals an 'American Horror Story' secret: Seasons 'are all connected'
- 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' to be canceled by NBC
- Billy Bob Thornton's 'Big Bang Theory' cameo: How it happened
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer Yes/No/Can't Say (or more) to your Twitter Q's
- 'SNL' lights up Sia's 'Chandelier,' more of the week's best music on TV
- 'Amazing Race' recap: 'I Feel Like I Just Kissed a Goat'
- 'Showrunners' documentary: Insights from Kurt Sutter, Hart Hanson, Mike Kelley
- 'Interstellar' review: Awe-fully sappy
Top 5 Most Read
- NBC to cancel 'Bad Judge,' 'A to Z' with zombie twist
- Ryan Murphy on the different seasons of 'American Horror Story': 'They're all connected'
- The Hot Seat: 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning questions
- How 'The Big Bang Theory' scored Billy Bob Thornton for a surprise guest spot
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Scandal,' 'Walking Dead, 'Blacklist' and more