Food Network has announced eight new programs, Variety reports. The shows include Chefs vs. City, in which two expert chefs will travel to a different city in each episode to compete against local chefs; and Extreme Cuisine With Jeff Corwin, in which Corwin will sample exotic foreign foods. Also debuting, and taking a cue from South Park, is What Would Brian Boitano Make?, in which the former Olympic figure skater will cook "amazing food for a new event in each episode," according to Food Network.
Apr 21 2009 09:41 PM ET
Food Network cooks up eight new shows
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'American Idol': Lowest-rated finale ever
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office': 15 best episodes
- Grand Canyon tightrope walk on TV in June