Food Network has announced eight new programs, Variety reports. The shows include Chefs vs. City, in which two expert chefs will travel to a different city in each episode to compete against local chefs; and Extreme Cuisine With Jeff Corwin, in which Corwin will sample exotic foreign foods. Also debuting, and taking a cue from South Park, is What Would Brian Boitano Make?, in which the former Olympic figure skater will cook "amazing food for a new event in each episode," according to Food Network.
Apr 21 2009 09:41 PM ET
Food Network cooks up eight new shows
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- 'Star Wars': A lifesize LEGO X-wing?!
- Robert Kirkman previews un-'Dead' comic
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver
- Apolo Anton Ohno's 'Minute to Win It': Clip
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews