Jennifer Jason Leigh will play the estranged older sister of Nancy Botwin (Mary-Louise Parker) on at least two upcoming episodes of Showtime’s Weeds, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The fifth season of the show, which follows the misadventures of a suburban housewife-turned-drug dealer (Parker), will debut in June. Leigh will next be seen on the big screen opposite Ben Stiller in 2010’s Greenberg, a drama written and directed by Leigh’s husband, Noah Baumbach (Margot at the Wedding).
Jennifer Jason Leigh joins 'Weeds'
- 'SNL' preview: Third time's the charm for Jim Carrey?
- 'Blacklist' cues up Cloud Cult, more of the week's best music on TV
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Zoe Saldana on first profile in her 'My Hero' series: My mom 'really let us find our own voice'
- Comic-book collecting: What draws you to it?
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled: First axed fall show
- Ewan McGregor has some unkind words for 'Star Wars' 'fans'
- 'Game of Thrones' mania hits Spain as 86,000 apply for roles
- Despite leak, 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer breaks Marvel record
- Watch celebs do their best Matthew McConaughey impersonation -- VIDEO