Will Ferrell will team up with Discovery Channel star Bear Grylls in a June episode of Man vs. Wild, reports Variety. Pegged to promote Ferrell’s June 5 comedy Land of the Lost, the comedian — who has already shot his appearance on the show — will engage in several wilderness survival activities with Grylls in northern Sweden over 48 hours, including rappelling down frozen waterfalls and drinking his own urine. "He trusted me when it mattered and we survived," Grylls told Variety. Ferrell said it was "a thrill of a lifetime, even though I did get urine-drunk, which is sad." The appearance is part of a larger partnership between Discovery and Universal Pictures.
Will Ferrell will join Bear Grylls on an episode of 'Man vs. Wild'
- Turkeys! 50 remarkable pop-culture flops
- 'Star Wars' trailer wish list: VII things we hope to see
- Thanksgiving Day Parade: How'd it look to you?
- 'How to Get Away with Murder’ team on the pre-reveal killer theories they liked best
- 10 Thanksgivings with 'Friends'
- 10 movies that serve up memorable Thanksgivings
- Retire? Liars! 12 musical acts who said goodbye... doesn't mean forever
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst (plus a tease and deleted scene)