Will Ferrell will team up with Discovery Channel star Bear Grylls in a June episode of Man vs. Wild, reports Variety. Pegged to promote Ferrell’s June 5 comedy Land of the Lost, the comedian — who has already shot his appearance on the show — will engage in several wilderness survival activities with Grylls in northern Sweden over 48 hours, including rappelling down frozen waterfalls and drinking his own urine. "He trusted me when it mattered and we survived," Grylls told Variety. Ferrell said it was "a thrill of a lifetime, even though I did get urine-drunk, which is sad." The appearance is part of a larger partnership between Discovery and Universal Pictures.
Will Ferrell will join Bear Grylls on an episode of 'Man vs. Wild'
- 'Walking Dead' midseason finale: Who won't survive?
- 'Hunger Games' costar Willow Shields on her Comic-Con fan-girl moment
- Worst sitcom title ever? We might have a new contender
- 'True Detective' roles for Rachel McAdams, Taylor Kitsch, Kelly Reilly
- Angelina Jolie and Jack O'Connell are 'Unbroken': See new EW cover
- Broadway star Tavi Gevinson picks her fave books; we pick her brain on creativity for 'Lightbulb'
- 'Pan' First Look: Hugh Jackman as villain pirate...but don't call him Hook
- American Music Awards '14: We grade the performances