Cam Gigandet, the actor who played Bella’s villainous vampire attacker James in Twilight, has been tapped to star in Screen Gems’ The Roommate alongside Leighton Meester, Variety reports. The film follows a college student who becomes obsessed with her roommate. Screen Gems expects to begin shooting in May.
'Twilight' actor Cam Gigandet cast opposite Leighton Meester in film
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' prize
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Amazing Race' preview: Phil Keoghan's photos
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian?
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
Top 5 Most Read
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- Peter Jackson on bringing the 'Hobbit' villain Smaug to life: 'He's the Hannibal Lecter of the dragon world.'