As EW’s Michael Ausiello previously reported, NBC has officially renewed Law & Order: SVU, a rep for the show tells EW. It’s still uncertain, though, whether Mariska Hargitay and Chris Meloni will be returning to the network’s No. 1 scripted series. EW reported last week that NBC was threatening to replace the stars if they continue pushing for bigger paychecks. The actors’ contracts expire in May, so stay tuned.
Apr 15 2009 12:47 AM ET
'Law & Order: SVU' officially renewed by NBC
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!