Camp Rock‘s Demi Lovato announced she’ll be kicking off a 47-city tour, called Summer Tour 2009, on June 21 in Hartford, Conn. She’ll tour with American Idol runner-up David Archuleta — who will be opening for Lovato — and Jordin Pruitt and KSM, who will both appear on select dates. It’s a step up for the young starlet, who opened up for the Jonas Brothers during their tour last year. "I’m so excited about headlining my own tour. I love life on theroad. I’m in a different city every night and it never gets old,"Lovato told People. Tickets go on sale April 25.
Demi Lovato to launch tour with opener David Archuleta
- 'Manhattan Love Story' is first fall show to be canceled
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- 'Constantine' series premiere; 'Amazing Race'; more TV recaps
- Regina Spektor's 'Love Me or Leave Me' from 'Boardwalk Empire': Hear it
- Monica Potter describes her perfect 'Parenthood' ending
- Benedict Cumberbatch tries to walk like Beyonce; let the memes begin...
- 'Justified' season 6 teaser welcomes Raylan back for his farewell season
- Peter Jackson lets us peek at his prep work for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'