Camp Rock‘s Demi Lovato announced she’ll be kicking off a 47-city tour, called Summer Tour 2009, on June 21 in Hartford, Conn. She’ll tour with American Idol runner-up David Archuleta — who will be opening for Lovato — and Jordin Pruitt and KSM, who will both appear on select dates. It’s a step up for the young starlet, who opened up for the Jonas Brothers during their tour last year. "I’m so excited about headlining my own tour. I love life on theroad. I’m in a different city every night and it never gets old,"Lovato told People. Tickets go on sale April 25.
Demi Lovato to launch tour with opener David Archuleta
- 'Bachelorette': Right choice for Andi?
- 'Running Wild With Bear Grylls': It's a natural
- 'Hobbit' Comic-Con panel video: 5 gems
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- House and Cuddy mismatch: Still not over it
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Bottles' of the good stuff: 5 episodes to pore over
- DON'T PUBLISH See FIVE minutes of the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover episode -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO 565
- The house (un)divided 321
- Enough, already: Why I'm quitting 'The Leftovers' 286
- Video: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer unlocks the key 288
- Box office report: 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules' with $44 million debut 269