Camp Rock‘s Demi Lovato announced she’ll be kicking off a 47-city tour, called Summer Tour 2009, on June 21 in Hartford, Conn. She’ll tour with American Idol runner-up David Archuleta — who will be opening for Lovato — and Jordin Pruitt and KSM, who will both appear on select dates. It’s a step up for the young starlet, who opened up for the Jonas Brothers during their tour last year. "I’m so excited about headlining my own tour. I love life on theroad. I’m in a different city every night and it never gets old,"Lovato told People. Tickets go on sale April 25.
Demi Lovato to launch tour with opener David Archuleta
- 'Gotham' recap: What did you think of its 'Pilot'?
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Age is just a state of mind
- Fall TV's most stylish characters
- 'Gone Girl' review: Put it on the 'A' list
- 11 things you'll want to know about the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover
- 'Sleepy Hollow' recap: 'This Is War'
- 'Scorpion' premiere react: Get smarter
- 'Lost' turns 10: Doc Jensen on the highs, lows, and legacy