Kenley Collins, one of the four designers to show at Fashion Week during season 5 of Project Runway, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct today in Brooklyn. She was ordered to pay a $120 fine and, for two years, will be prohibited to contact her ex, whom she allegedly attacked with a cat in an incident that led to her arrest March 17. The guilty plea comes just weeks after Collins responded to her assault charges in court, claiming that she "gently" tossed the cat on the bed during an argument (her ex had told officials she had thrown the cat with more force, along with a laptop, three apples, and some water).
Apr 14 2009 08:52 PM ET
'Project Runway' finalist Kenley Collins pleads guilty to disorderly conduct
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'American Idol': Lowest-rated finale ever
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office': 15 best episodes
- Grand Canyon tightrope walk on TV in June