Bruce Springsteen has responded to a claim that he had an affair with a married woman, People.com reports. On March 27, divorce papers were filed by a New Jersey man who claimed that his wife had "committed adultery with one Bruce Springsteen, who resides in Rumson,N.J. and Colts Neck, N.J. at various times and places too numerous tomention." A representative for the singer responds that Springsteen stands by what he said following a 2006 allegation of another affair — that his relationship with wife Patti Scialfa "remains as strong as the day we were married."
Apr 10 2009 02:39 AM ET
Bruce Springsteen responds to infidelity accusation
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- 'World War Z': EW movie review
- 'Monsters University': EW movie review
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades'
- 'Veronica Mars': 5 tweets we hope to see
- Danielle Bradbery deal with Big Machine
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Cher: Mentoring singers 'would be fun'