"Octomom" Nadya Suleman will likely sign a deal for a reality TV show that will feature her 14 children very soon, according to People. Sources told People that Suleman and her attorney, Jeffery Czech, have been taking several meetings about the project: The pair met with four production companies over the past week and are set to meet executives at an undisclosed TV network in the next few days. Czech confirmed the report as true. "There’s some decisions for her to make over the next few days.I think she’s heard enough," Czech told People. "Like anyone else, shewants to be portrayed in a positive light and she feels she needs to dosomething to get her side out."According to the report, producers plan to chronicle Suleman learning to drive a14-passenger van, dating, and throwing big familiy holiday celebrations. Production would likely begin with the babies are a bit older.
'Octomom' Nadya Suleman reportedly close to signing reality TV deal
Top 5 Most Read
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- Mara Wilson has 'no interest' in 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]