"Octomom" Nadya Suleman will likely sign a deal for a reality TV show that will feature her 14 children very soon, according to People. Sources told People that Suleman and her attorney, Jeffery Czech, have been taking several meetings about the project: The pair met with four production companies over the past week and are set to meet executives at an undisclosed TV network in the next few days. Czech confirmed the report as true. "There’s some decisions for her to make over the next few days.I think she’s heard enough," Czech told People. "Like anyone else, shewants to be portrayed in a positive light and she feels she needs to dosomething to get her side out."According to the report, producers plan to chronicle Suleman learning to drive a14-passenger van, dating, and throwing big familiy holiday celebrations. Production would likely begin with the babies are a bit older.
'Octomom' Nadya Suleman reportedly close to signing reality TV deal
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- 'Big Brother' sneak peek: Zingbot needs a Kathy Griffin-tervention
- 'Suits' creator talks Louis' resignation, midseason finale
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter reveals how many club members will die
- EWwy Awards 2014 winners are...
- The Clash album that never was: Curating members' post-breakup work for dream 'next record'
- #DontKillSeanBean: 'Legends' star on his mastery of on-screen demise
Top 5 Most Read
- Stephanie Jacobsen joins 'NCIS'... as a love interest for DiNozzo?
- Angelina Jolie on 'Unbroken': This story is 'a giant responsibility'
- David Letterman airs Robin Williams tribute
- 'Sons of Anarchy' gets official book -- and series finale air date
- Kurt Sutter reveals how many 'Sons of Anarchy' club members will die