"Octomom" Nadya Suleman will likely sign a deal for a reality TV show that will feature her 14 children very soon, according to People. Sources told People that Suleman and her attorney, Jeffery Czech, have been taking several meetings about the project: The pair met with four production companies over the past week and are set to meet executives at an undisclosed TV network in the next few days. Czech confirmed the report as true. "There’s some decisions for her to make over the next few days.I think she’s heard enough," Czech told People. "Like anyone else, shewants to be portrayed in a positive light and she feels she needs to dosomething to get her side out."According to the report, producers plan to chronicle Suleman learning to drive a14-passenger van, dating, and throwing big familiy holiday celebrations. Production would likely begin with the babies are a bit older.
'Octomom' Nadya Suleman reportedly close to signing reality TV deal
- Pixar's 'Inside Out': Emotions run wild in first trailer for June release
- 'Sons of Anarchy' sneak peek: Jax and Jarry have a chat
- Fall TV poll: First canceled show of 2014?
- Chad Coleman's 'Walking Dead' preview: Why Tyreese is 'still struggling'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' trailer: Brides, catfights, and Alyssa Milano
- 'Survivor' recap: John Rocker gets rocked
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 9 best animated TV series drawn from comics