"Octomom" Nadya Suleman will likely sign a deal for a reality TV show that will feature her 14 children very soon, according to People. Sources told People that Suleman and her attorney, Jeffery Czech, have been taking several meetings about the project: The pair met with four production companies over the past week and are set to meet executives at an undisclosed TV network in the next few days. Czech confirmed the report as true. "There’s some decisions for her to make over the next few days.I think she’s heard enough," Czech told People. "Like anyone else, shewants to be portrayed in a positive light and she feels she needs to dosomething to get her side out."According to the report, producers plan to chronicle Suleman learning to drive a14-passenger van, dating, and throwing big familiy holiday celebrations. Production would likely begin with the babies are a bit older.
'Octomom' Nadya Suleman reportedly close to signing reality TV deal
- EW's SAG Awards Party 2015: What the stars wore
- SAG Awards 2015 viewing party: Watch with us as we blog the memorable moments
- SAG Awards 2015: Mingling inside EW's party
- 'American Sniper' keeps box office crown: $64.4M
- 'SNL' recap: Blake brings a country twang, but too often the sketches go south
- 'SNL': 10 best (and 5 worst) host/musical guests
- Johnny Depp after 'Mortdecai'? 5 directors we think can help him find his mojo
- WWE Royal Rumbles: Ranking the worst, best, and the G.O.A.T.