"Octomom" Nadya Suleman will likely sign a deal for a reality TV show that will feature her 14 children very soon, according to People. Sources told People that Suleman and her attorney, Jeffery Czech, have been taking several meetings about the project: The pair met with four production companies over the past week and are set to meet executives at an undisclosed TV network in the next few days. Czech confirmed the report as true. "There’s some decisions for her to make over the next few days.I think she’s heard enough," Czech told People. "Like anyone else, shewants to be portrayed in a positive light and she feels she needs to dosomething to get her side out."According to the report, producers plan to chronicle Suleman learning to drive a14-passenger van, dating, and throwing big familiy holiday celebrations. Production would likely begin with the babies are a bit older.
'Octomom' Nadya Suleman reportedly close to signing reality TV deal
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- 'SNL' deleted scene: Pete Davidson shows signs of his... love(?) for Amy Adams
- Merge Records at 25: Making ends meet, still playing it by ear
- JibJab mocks 2014 in new year-in-review clip
- 25 most memorable pop culture moments of 2014
- Bruce Campbell talks 'Evil Dead', Ash as a 'crabby middle-aged man...the ultimate anti-hero'
- 'Mishaps in Space': A supercut of intergalactic uh-ohs at the movies
- George Clooney, a.k.a., Lord Hollywood, visits 'Downton Abbey'; watch Xmas short