Kyle Gallner, who can currently be seen in the horror hit, The Haunting in Connecticut, has been cast in New Line’s reboot of A Nightmare on Elm Street, Variety reports. Gallner will play Quentin, one of the teenagers who will be confronting Freddy Krueger (to be played by Watchman star Jackie Earle Haley). Veteran music-video director Samuel Bayer will helm the movie, which will be released on April 16, 2010.
Apr 8 2009 09:30 PM ET
'Nightmare on Elm Street' reboot: Kyle Gallner of 'The Haunting in Connecticut' joins cast
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Amanda Bynes arrested in N.Y.
- 'Arrested Development': It's almost here!
- Billy Joel in 'N.Y. Times Mag': 10 tidbits
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!