Variety reports that Diane Keaton and Harrison Ford will co-star as combative television personalities on a fledgling morning show in the Paramount Pictures comedy Morning Glory. Rachel McAdams will portray an ambitious TV producer who hopes to rescue the show and Jeff Goldblum will play her boss. The film, which is being produced by J.J. Abrams and directed by Roger Mitchell, is set to start shooting next month in New York.
Apr 7 2009 12:34 PM ET
Diane Keaton, Jeff Goldblum added to 'Morning Glory' cast
- 'Bad Teacher' going to series at CBS
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale ratings dive in 18-49 demo
- 'DWTS': Hidden gems of the finals!
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'
- 'Only God Forgives': Cannes review