Cable network TLC says it will air an exclusive authorized documentary about Chesley Sullenberger, the U.S. Airways pilot who managed to land a crippled passenger jet in the Hudson River in January, according to Variety. The special, which will include interviews with Sullenberger that focus on both how he saved the 155 people on board the plane as well as his daily work philosophy, is set to air in late 2009 and is currently in pre-production.
Apr 2 2009 10:00 AM ET
Pilot Chesley Sullenberger: TLC nabs authorized documentary for late 2009
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- Kanye video projected onto 66 buildings
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale