According to The Hollywood Reporter‘s Risky Business blog, Megan Fox has been cast in the indie drama Passion Plays, starring Mickey Rourke (The Wrestler). The Transformers beauty will play an angel who helps a struggling musician (Rourke) find redemption in 1950’s Los Angeles. Mitch Glazer (Scrooged, The Recruit) will direct from his own script. Fox will next be seen in this summer’s Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen before appearing in writer Diablo Cody’s horror-comedy Jennifer’s Body in September. Rourke has signed on to play a villain in Iron Man 2, slated for summer 2010.
Megan Fox joins Mickey Rourke in 'Passion Plays'
- 'Into the Woods' First Look: New photos, concept art, and inside dish
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: What we saw
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 1'
- 'Survivor' recap: Resetting the game
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Nashville'; 'Arrow'; 'Top Chef'; 'The 100'; 'Kingdom'; more TV recaps
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'Game of Thrones' season 5: 7 rumors debunked