According to The Hollywood Reporter‘s Risky Business blog, Megan Fox has been cast in the indie drama Passion Plays, starring Mickey Rourke (The Wrestler). The Transformers beauty will play an angel who helps a struggling musician (Rourke) find redemption in 1950’s Los Angeles. Mitch Glazer (Scrooged, The Recruit) will direct from his own script. Fox will next be seen in this summer’s Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen before appearing in writer Diablo Cody’s horror-comedy Jennifer’s Body in September. Rourke has signed on to play a villain in Iron Man 2, slated for summer 2010.
Megan Fox joins Mickey Rourke in 'Passion Plays'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' review: Idiots delight
- 'Big Brother' recap: Strategic moves, for argument's sake...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' recap: Four-gone conclusion
- Brian Williams works his sources on Allison Williams news
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online
- 'Divergent' disturbing deleted scene: Get an eyeful
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits