According to The Hollywood Reporter‘s Risky Business blog, Megan Fox has been cast in the indie drama Passion Plays, starring Mickey Rourke (The Wrestler). The Transformers beauty will play an angel who helps a struggling musician (Rourke) find redemption in 1950’s Los Angeles. Mitch Glazer (Scrooged, The Recruit) will direct from his own script. Fox will next be seen in this summer’s Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen before appearing in writer Diablo Cody’s horror-comedy Jennifer’s Body in September. Rourke has signed on to play a villain in Iron Man 2, slated for summer 2010.
Megan Fox joins Mickey Rourke in 'Passion Plays'
- 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers