According to The Hollywood Reporter‘s Risky Business blog, Megan Fox has been cast in the indie drama Passion Plays, starring Mickey Rourke (The Wrestler). The Transformers beauty will play an angel who helps a struggling musician (Rourke) find redemption in 1950’s Los Angeles. Mitch Glazer (Scrooged, The Recruit) will direct from his own script. Fox will next be seen in this summer’s Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen before appearing in writer Diablo Cody’s horror-comedy Jennifer’s Body in September. Rourke has signed on to play a villain in Iron Man 2, slated for summer 2010.
Megan Fox joins Mickey Rourke in 'Passion Plays'
- 'Terminator: Genisys': What we saw on the set--and hints on new twists
- 'Party Down South 2' trailer: No sleep 'til Biloxi
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7, reportedly with huge raises
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' recap: 'Edward Mordrake, Part 2'
- 'Survivor' recap: The price of rice is right?
- Jim Carrey nails McConaughey voice again: 'All I gotta do is let go of the illusion that I exist'
- Spider-Man fans, take a good long look at Marvel's latest Summer '15 teaser
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst and an exclusive deleted scene
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- Videogame face-off: 'FIFA 10' vs. 'NBA2K10'
- Lily Rabe to appear on 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' reprise 'Asylum' role
- This week's cover: First look at 'Terminator: Genisys'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie rights acquired by Universal and Focus Features