Big Love‘s Jeanne Trippelhorn will star as a grieving mother in the indie drama Morning, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Oscar-nominee Laura Linney (The Savages) has been tapped to play her counselor, joining castmembers Elliot Gould, Kyle Chandler, and Jason Ritter. The film will be the directorial debut of Trippelhorn’s husband, Leland Orser, who also wrote the script.
Apr 2 2009 09:55 AM ET
Jeanne Tripplehorn and Laura Linney added to 'Morning' cast
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!