Rock band Nickelback dominated the major categories at the Juno Awards — the Canadian Grammys — on Sunday night. The group took home the fan choice award as well as Album of the Year (for their Dark Horse), and Group of the Year. Other big winners included: Kardinal Offishall’s "Dangerous" (Single of the Year), Coldplay’s Viva la Vida (International Album of the Year), Sam Roberts (Artist of the Year), Lights (New Artist of the Year), The Stills (New Group of the Year), and Dallas Green (Songwriter of the Year). For the complete list of winners, visit the Juno website.
Mar 30 2009 12:45 PM ET
Nickelback rules Juno Awards
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- 'World War Z': EW movie review
- 'Monsters University': EW movie review
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades'
- 'Veronica Mars': 5 tweets we hope to see
- Danielle Bradbery deal with Big Machine
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4