Mark Burnett has signed on with ABC for his latest reality venture: Shark Tank, an Americanized version of British hit Dragon’s Den, follows "eager entrepreneurs pitch their business ventures to five multimillionaire tycoons," according to the Hollywood Reporter. Those tycoons include Robert Herjavec, Kevin Harrington, Barbara Corcoran, Kevin O’Leary, and Daymond John.
Mar 30 2009 09:54 AM ET
Mark Burnett, ABC team for business-themed reality show
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- KROQ Weenie Roast concert: Watch live
- Kanye video projected onto 66 buildings
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- 'Office' ratings surge for series finale