Kathy Bates has been added to the cast of The Blind Side, the fact-based football dramedy to which Sandra Bullock is already attached, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Bates will play a tutor hired to help raise the homeless young football prospect taken in Bullock’s character. John Lee Hancock (The Rookie) is directing the film, based on Michael Lewis’ best-selling book The Blind Side: Evolution of the Game.
Mar 28 2009 01:38 AM ET
Kathy Bates joins Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?